We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. Our Customer Care Specialists are an integral part of our rapidly growing and fast-paced team. This position will collaborate with our agents who are critical to our business, and their feedback to management is critical to our improvement as a company. Customer Care is the voice of our brand to our customers both online and offline.
Please note this is not a Customer Care Agent position. This role requires you to have a strong understanding of our business and operations, engage with multiple stakeholders, and will use your analytical skills to drive improvement to our processes.
- Liaise with our customer care agents and work to find resolutions for our customers quickly and efficiently
- Go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service through specialist tasks such as logistics, payments and social media
- Think swiftly to come up with creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Constantly come up with ways to improve our relationship with our customers
- Be proactive with identifying and solving problems – understanding the role that customer care plays in our growth as a business
- Build a positive relationship with our operations team to ensure our customers are receiving the best product and service possible
- Share feedback & insights with the broader organization, the department and more where applicable
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service related position (e.g., call center, restaurants, retail, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or equivalent
- Fluently bilingual in French and English – oral/written/comprehension
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills – a.k.a. you’re a word nerd and a grammar geek
- Moderate Excel skills
- Tech savvy and embraces technology to improve efficiency
- A born problem solver who is hungry to learn a business from each angle
- A natural team player with a contagiously happy attitude
- Able to work well under pressure and enjoys the dynamism of a startup environment (fast-paced office, shifting priorities, an "all hands on deck" approach)
- Able to work varied shifts times between 8am-9pm EST and rotational weekend shifts
Why you’ll love this job:
- Competitive salary and health benefits package
- 75% discount on our products
- Snacks, drinks, and free food from our on-site test kitchen!
- Friendly and inclusive environment at our downtown Toronto office – we take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
[email protected] - 905 361 3987 ext.137