Do you have experience developing relationships with an extensive reach in the fleet industry, or experience in helping clients select leading-edge software solutions?
You will be committed to building and leveraging relationships across North America. As the ideal candidate, you are driven to uncover business-to-business solutions-based sales opportunities in an active and exciting sector, throughout a consistently growing market.
As a BDM, your role will focus on two areas of responsibility:
- Hunting for new business across both enterprise and SMB markets. Following up on warm leads and proactively engaging cold prospects.
- Qualification and successful hand-off of enterprise leads to your Tier 1 BDM colleagues.
- Develop and manage positive ongoing relationships with current/prospective SMB customers, and key partners.
- Leverage new and existing contacts to increase company sales.
- Manage sales cycles efficiently and present the value of our solutions to key decision makers.
- Provide exceptional product demonstrations for potential SMB clients.
- Forecast and track lead generation & sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com.
- Assist in development of sales strategy, with applicable team members to uncover potential business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed assigned lead generation & sales targets and metrics.
- Work with internal team members to ensure the sale to delivery process is seamless.
- Travel as required.
What you will bring to the Team:
- Bilingualism (French/English) is required.
- You have post-secondary degree/diploma, or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in consultative solution sales and/or lead generation role(s).
- Track record of success in achieving lead generation & sales quotas.
- Strong in-person and virtual presentation skills.
- Mature verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and salesforce.com.
- Flexible, agile, and able to adapt quickly and effectively to new situations.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- The ideal candidate will have a self-motivated desire to succeed, and possess an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Telematics or fleet Industry experience is considered an asset.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Cohesive and supportive team environment
- A company that focuses on culture, team member’s needs and resources
- Working remote
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 31323
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1