Role: Business Analyst
Location: Montreal – Hybrid
Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Bilingual Business Analyst to join the team in Montreal! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- 3 weeks vacations + 2 weeks off over the summer!
- Great benefit package!
- Flexible working hours!
- Rapid opportunities for career growth and salary increases!
Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers.
- Identifying and developing the knowledge of a local on-site network or Key Users for each functional area of the system.
- Prepare technical specifications for configuration, software development, and queries/reports.
- Perform Analysis, provide solution definition and support product releases with high quality.
- Develop functional and system design specifications that meet the business requirements.
- Provide business examples and detailed explanation of business tasks and rules, scenarios, data requirements, UI mockups and/or prototypes, use cases and flows to support the needs of development and end-users.
- Deploy and promote additional centralized KPI’s, reporting and analysis applications as they come on-line.
- Perform data inquiries, extracts, reports and uploads in support of operations, customer support and system integrity.
- Work independently to provide day to day support for ERP initiatives.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet user requirements.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics and identify errors and alarms.
- Build, maintain and troubleshoot recurring scheduled automations, applications, and technical configurations.
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications.
The required qualifications for the Business Analyst are:
- 5+ years of ERP experience
- 5+ years of BA experience (Gather user requirements, leading requirements gathering and documentation, mapping process flows, and developing functional design specifications)
- Experience/knowledge of DBA skill sets
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Knowledge of SSRS and the ability to make additional reports
- Experience with configuring, implementing, and supporting manufacturing software
- Must have a deep understanding of the application domain
- Experience with SQL server databases
- Infor Visual ERP experience would be considered an asset
- IT manufacturing experience would be considered a strong asset
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in ERP, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25659
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1