Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team remotely within Ontario or Quebec! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for identifying, designing and recommending detailed business solutions and analyze their impacts on the organization
- You will work with users and contributors and will be responsible for ensuring overall compliance of projects with the client’s business needs, business solution and organizational objectives
- You will work on a project to implement a SAAS solution
- In collaboration with the business architect, you will analyze the business requirements of the project:
- Carry out impact analyses
- Confirm detailed business rules
- Participate in the development of the detailed compendium of business needs and requirements in collaboration with the various parties involved
- Work with Quality and IT Analysts to write test cases
- Support conversion
- Review and model processes
- Document the proposed analyses and solutions
The required qualifications for the Business Analyst are:
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of requirements modelling and technical documentation
- Experience with Traditional and Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of process modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and French
- Experience in SAAS projects would be considered a bonus
- Knowledge of BABOK would be considered an asset
Duration: 12 Months + Possible Extensions
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in working as a BA, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
We look forward to working with you!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23563
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1