Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team remotely within Quebec! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for identifying, designing and recommending detailed business solutions and analyze their impacts on the organization
- You will work with users and contributors and will be responsible for ensuring overall compliance of projects with the client’s business needs, business solutions, organizational objectives and innovations.
- Specify and document the objectives of the projects or solutions, their added value or the expected benefits.
- Translate business requirements into technical objectives for development teams.
- Develop performance indicators.
- Support the development of change management strategies and plans.
- Carry out activities related to training.
- Participate in organizational and project risk analyses and measures.
- Participate in quality control activities (revision of work processes, impact analysis, cost/benefit analysis, etc.)
The required qualifications for the Business Analyst are:
- 8+ years of professional experience.
- Certification in business analysis, CBAP or PMI-PBA.
- Experience with Traditional and Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of process modeling.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and French.
- Excellent knowledge of good practices and methodologies of business analysis (BABOK).
- Excellent knowledge the financial industry.
- Experience in systems integration and deployment.
- Familiar with technical documentations.
- Experience with traditional and Agile development methodologies.
Duration: 12 Months + Possible Extensions
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23563
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1