Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently on the hunt for an Application Delivery Manager to join the team remotely within Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
- Responsible for planning deliverables for the application and technological axis of the single project plan.
- Coordinate cost estimates and considering issues, complexity, stakeholders and linkages with other projects.
- Perform functional supervision and coordination of contributors involved in the delivery of the application and technological axis.
- Manage the performance of the team and control the quality of the work, while ensuring the standards, methods and procedures are applied within the framework of the project.
- Coordinate all the deliverables of the application and technology axis in order to meet business objectives and priorities in compliance with agreed agreements, costs and deadlines.
- Manage, in collaboration with the project manager, the requested changes, the experimentation of the solutions and the implementation strategy under the application and technological axis of the project.
- Develop risk analysis, impacts and related strategies in order to manage the level of risk of the application and technological axis.
- Ensure the availability of the application layer of infrastructure platforms.
- Capable of assuming a leadership role in order to align infrastructure platforms and application and technological development.
- Ensure the coordination of activities with external suppliers involved in the selected solutions.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance fields.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience managing and establishing performance indicators.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
DURATION: 24 Months + Possible Extensions
LOCATION: This position is remote within Canada.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 22208
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1