Our client is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of safety, productivity, and environmental control products for warehousing, manufacturing, retail, and distribution center customers. They are the largest manufacturer of loading dock and warehouse equipment, offering end-to-end solutions with a comprehensive network of factory-direct offices across Canada.
- Job Title: Bilingual Dispatcher
- Reports to: Service Manager
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
As a Bilingual Dispatcher, you will play a crucial role in ensuring efficient coordination of service technicians and maintaining exceptional customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and dispatching service technicians.
- Coordinating and adjusting daily routes to meet customer needs.
- Promptly following up on all service calls throughout the day.
- Handling after-hour calls as required.
- Managing service trucks, including safety inspections, oil changes, and other maintenance needs.
- Tracking the attendance of service technicians.
- Issuing purchase orders to service technicians, receiving purchase orders, and submitting them to accounts payable.
- Strictly adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
- Actively promoting the company’s operational vision, values, and goals.
- Performing various office and administrative tasks to support the overall operation of the office.
- Participating in training and team activities to contribute to ongoing continuous improvement.
- Carrying out other duties as assigned by the Manager or their designate.
To excel in this role, candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- 1 year of experience with JDE (required).
- 1 year of logistics experience (preferred).
- Fluent in English and French (Bilingual).
- 1 year of customer service experience (preferred).
- 1 year of experience in the construction or loading dock industry (preferred).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word) with the ability to quickly learn new software.
- Independent work capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and maintain performance in a changing work environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary.
- RRSP Matching.
- Health Benefits.
- Minimum 3 weeks vacation pay.
- Quarterly Bonus based on overall company performance.
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email your resume to Sarika at [email protected]. Join our team and contribute to our mission of delivering top-quality solutions and services to our valued customers.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33167
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1