Our client is a privately held company in which designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes products internationally in communication. Presently, they are searching for a Bid Technical Specialist to join their team.
• Understanding the End Customer needs to the extent of the word of the specification and the constraints of the car builder
• Write and review technical documents for the tender starting with the analysis of RFP and other deliverables as applicable.
• Validate the chosen architecture with the sales strategy, the prime directives, and the cost targets of the offer.
• Provide the Clause-by-Clause compliance analysis. Provide detailed architecture and block diagram to meet proposal requirements.
• 5 years Engineering or other relevant experience in the passenger rail industry or similar,
• Engineering Degree, Electric or equivalent,
• Solid understanding of networks and technology applied to passenger rail environment,
• System engineering and system design,
• Strong knowledge of IEEE, EN, IEC, APTA standards and alternatives,
• Knowledge of CCTV, audio processing, long transmission lines and telecommunication technologies
If interested please send your resume with confidence to [email protected]