Looking to be a part of a highly innovative organization in your next opportunity!? Our client is currently looking for a BI Developer – Qlik Sense to join the REMOTE team in Canada! If you are looking for a new challenge, and have a great interest in technology, we want to hear from you!
What are the perks:
- Pension plan!
- Great benefit package!
- Great work-life balance!
The BI Developer will be responsible for:
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Qlik-based visualizations, dashboards, and reports.
- Operate, maintain, and enhance BI products created in both MicroStrategy and Qlik.
- Lead migration efforts from MicroStrategy to Qlik Sense.
- Manage and coordinate tasks associated with BI tool upgrades.
- Execute operational tasks for incident troubleshooting, corrections, and scheduled product releases. Work on optimizing and automating these tasks to streamline operational efficiency on a rotating basis.
- Contribute valuable insights as a member of project teams during the requirements identification and feasibility analysis for new solutions or application modifications.
- Analyze and devise solutions to address software design and program deficiencies or problems, whether it’s for the maintenance of existing systems or the development of new ones.
- Conduct thorough unit, module, integration, and performance testing, proactively identifying, triaging, and resolving defects.
- Provide essential end-user support when necessary for products within your assigned portfolio.
The required qualifications for the BI Developer are:
- 5+ years of BI development experience.
- 3+ years of Qlik Sense development, including data modeling, dashboards, reporting, extensions, and web integration through Mashups.
- Experience in developing reports, cubes, and interactive dashboards in MicroStrategy would be considered an asset.
- Hands-on experience with data transformation and creation of QVD files, along with expertise in set analysis.
- Proficiency in application design, architecture, development, and deployment using Qlik Sense.
- Ability to translate technical and business requirements into Qlik architectural designs.
- Implementation of technical solutions using our Cloud Technology stack (AWS, Drupal).
- Experience with Qlik Management Console, including management, security rules, and maintenance of tasks, extensions, streams, and apps.
- Skill in addressing performance issues with Qlik applications (performance tuning).
- Knowledge and experience in utilizing Qlik APIs for integration with web pages through true mashups.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Oracle DB and PL/SQL.
If you are looking for a new challenge, professional growth and have a great interest in technology, please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 33692
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1