Customer Success Manager (Benefits/HR)
85K – 100K + sales incentives + 4% RRSP
·Salary based on: Benefits experience + overall experience + diploma + certifications
·Full time permanent
·Remote during Covid peak otherwise hybrid
Do you enjoy following-up with clients?
Do you enjoy sales? Or do you want learn sales?
Do you have an HR manager, HRBP or benefits experience?
Are you passionate about serving others?
If yes, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Serve as liaison between sales and clients.
- Act as a trusted advisor with existing clients and serve as a primary resource to clients.
- Manage customer relationships, develops account plans and delivers proposals.
- Responsible for ongoing client status and analysis meetings.
- Ultimate authority on priority of client projects.
- Understand client needs and adequacy of our products and services to those needs
- Explain the benefits of Client Group of Companies products and services to existing clients and demonstrate these benefits
- Identify leads and opportunities for products during technical discussion
- Ensure excellent customer service and customer satisfaction, leading to customer retention, renewals, and service expansion.
- Generate new business within existing accounts; cross-sell, upsell entire portfolio.
- Establish preliminary simple technical solutions in collaboration with other departments
- Submit and negotiate quotes and change orders
- Provide all Client SLA reporting and stats
- Attend all client meetings, prepare and present all client facing meeting agenda and Stewardship presentations in collaboration with other departments
- Prepare and submit all client requests to Operations, Requirements & PMO office for review and final implementation
- Resolve and lead all client escalations
- Prepare all client invoices and other financials and contractual related requirements
- Ensure accurate and on time customer invoicing and supports collection including follow up as needed.
- Accountable for external Change Order creation and obtains client sign-off.
- Maintain visibility on projects with clients.
- Remain constantly informed about industry offering, practices and trends.
- CEBS designation or in progress is preferred
- MUST have proven experience in Canadian benefits administration (as HR or HRBP or Benefits broker)
- Proven experience in a senior customer service management and sales is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new technology
- Ability to work in collaboration with different teams
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings, industry trends, offering and best practices
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help customers reach their goals
- Commercial/financial modeling experience
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 25594
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1