Backend Dev C++/Python
Our client is a AI-driven personalized care solutions across healthcare & bioscience industries.
They are looking for a full time Backend Dev C++/Python
They offer a stimulating and focused yet fun work environment, modern facilities in the heart of Montréal, competitive compensation and benefits package, but most importantly, the opportunity to join a group of highly qualified professionals with a genuine passion for health, science and progress.
As a member of their team, you will:
- Actively participate in the design, including requirements analysis, evaluation of technical options, and prototyping and implementation of our products.
- Test and document the products developed by the team.
- Work closely with our other teams, including AI engineers and other product teams.
Requirements and Qualifications
The ideal candidate would bring to the table:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a Software Developer.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject.
- Solid knowledge of Python and C++ languages.
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs.
- Experience in writing concurrent/parallel applications.
- Experience with Docker and containerization and in general.
- The ability to produce high-quality code, ready for production in a continuously evolving environment.
Also helpful would be:
- Experience in Continous Integration, Continous Deployment and DevOps.
- Experience with Cloud environments (such as Google Cloud), and with hybrid Cloud/On-Premise deployments.
- Experience with database systems (both SQL and No SQL).
- Experience with ReactJS, VueJS or similar frontend frameworks.
- Experience with Machine learning or deep learning in particular.
- Experience developing real-time applications.