Our client located in Scarborough Ontario is looking for a contractor to start work, this will be a one year contract to start.
-Extensive, relevant experience in a Cloud Admin or similar role.
· Experience with infrastructure-as-code and automation.
· Focus on Azure network security with in-depth knowledge of architecture and various security technologies.
· Strong experience working with Microsoft Azure including Azure AD, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Web Apps, AKS, KeyVaults, etc
· Extensive experience with cloud platforms, virtualization platforms and containers (Docker, AKS, etc.).
· Experience with web application environments, such as TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
· Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Bash).
· Extensive experience with operations, administering both Window and Linux machines.
· Experience with configuration management software and infrastructure as code (ARM Templtae).
· Experience with version control software and job execution tools, preferably Git / Bitbucket. Strong understanding of continuous integration/delivery practices and other DevOps concepts.
· Degree in Computer/Software Engineering or a related area from a recognized educational institution.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to [email protected]