Our Client located in Burlington is looking for a Automotive mechanic to join their growing team.

The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 year of experience working as a Automotive mechanic using their ‘hands-on’ knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic (basic) installations, troubleshooting and process-driven repairs.

In this position, the candidate will perform up to 40 % field service calls using a company vehicle and remaining 60 % performing the same work on their Customer fleet vehicles inside their Burlington facility. A clear Drivers’ Abstract and valid ‘G’ License are mandatory.

What our Client offers:

• Hourly pay rate range: $ 40 to $ 50/hr (depending on experience)

• DAY Shift Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

• Benefits from day one of employment (Medical, Dental, Wellness)

• Uniform allowance $250 annual – Safety Boot Allowance $250 annual

• O/T after 44.00 hr

• Work Week of 42.5 hours – paid travel time to Client sites

Tasks and responsibilities:

• Travel to Customer job sites to perform service call or maintenance on ‘turn-key’ equipment

• Trouble-shoot and diagnose technical issues, to determine required repairs and maintenance

• Operate tools such as: chop-saw, grinders, air tools, welding (stick)

• Complete preventative maintenance inspections and related reports

• Comply with Occupational Health and Safety standards & WHMIS

• Attend in-house & OEM technical training

• Complete in-house Counterbalance, Tele-Handler, Scissor lift & Genie training


• Solid mathematical skills with natural technical aptitude and curiosity

• Basic mechanical, hydraulic and electrical knowledge with ability to read electrical and hydraulic plans

• Flexibility to interview and start immediately or within 1 week of permanent offer of employment.

• Flexibility to travel to Client sites and late finish after 5:00 PM when required

• Clear communication skills, some customer service experience a definite asset

• Valid ‘G’ Drivers License and clear Driver’s Abstract

If interested send your resume to [email protected]



Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
  • Job ID / No. du Poste: 29772
  • Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1
Job Overview

Sign in

Sign Up

Forgotten Password