Our client located on the south shore of Montreal is currently searching for an experienced Automation Developer. As an Automation Developer you will be responsible for the development of process for automation utilizing NICE Robotic Process Automation.
- Understand the complexity of our current processes and define process maps according to business requirements
- Create, develop, test and maintain several process automation solutions using NICE Robotic Process Automation
- Support existing process automations and implement change requirements according to business demands
- Ensure the integrity of all process automation related documentation by keeping it well maintained and up to date
- Collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to identify and meet automation needs
- Serve as SME for the technical aspect of the system and ensure that best practices are being followed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to your role
- Highly logical with a process-oriented mindset and the ability to transform business requirements into configured automated process.
- Understanding of workflows, business process and the ability to conceptualize them as an automated solution.
- 1-2 years’ experience in developing automation solutions, either directly or using a product such as NICE RPA. E
- Experience in business analysis or business process management is preferred.
- Adept in technical research and highly analytical.
- Knowledge with high level programming languages, especially C#, is a strong asset.
- Effective communication skills with ability to present technical details to non-technical audience.