Great Opportunity, Apply Now!
One of our top clients is seeking a professional, responsible, and dedicated Automatic Door Technician to join their team in Richmond Hill, Ontario If you have experience as an Automatic Door Technician and are looking for a prosperous career, please give us a call today!
What Are The Perks:
- Industry competitive base wage ($40 – $43/hour)
- Initial and ongoing training opportunities
- Competitive Medical and Dental benefit package
- Life insurance
- RRSP Program
- Vehicle provided
- Company phone
- Promote from Within policy
- Attend service calls.
- Installation of automatic door operators, doors, door hardware and glass.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Able to visualize and deconstruct multiple working components to assemble/disassemble complete units with minimal flaw.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Strong knowledge of low voltage electrical motors, wiring and components.
Education, Training, Experience
- Experience servicing and installing automatic doors is required.
- Obtained or in pursuit of AAADM certification is preferred.
- Mechanical and Electrical Aptitude.
- Valid driver’s license with a clear driving record.
If you are a professional, hardworking and dedicated employee looking for a new opportunity as an Automatic Door Installation/Service Technician in Richmond Hill, Ontario please reach out to us today! We can’t wait to introduce you to your awesome new team.
Contract Info / Information sur le contrat
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 30362
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1