Do you want to work in a creative environment, in a high energy team? Our client , a company that specializes in the production of various products, is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join their evolving team in the East end of Montreal.
- Accountable for the overall management of a product line in an assigned category
- Understand each product thoroughly to ensure market growth
- Effectively and efficiently lead product development and maintain records of each phase from product design, sample approval, data entry and product marketing
- Develop road maps and prioritize based on strategy, customer needs and competitive moves
- Manage and Ensure deadlines of all deliveries are met for product delivery
- Work with internal and external teams to coordinate, drive, monitor and direct the status of development project
- Communicate daily with suppliers concerning current and new products
- Monitor and provide accurate, up-to-date product specifications to marketing and sales department
- Assess the industry and marketplace and provide trend reports
- Answer questions/concerns customers may have regarding new and existing products. Analyze the needs of customers against product design
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Fluent in English and French and knowledge of Spanish is an asset
- Strong time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
Interested? Send your resume to [email protected]!