Fuze HR Solutions is immediately interviewing for an Assistant Press Operator with a leading manufacturing company in the Brampton area. As an Assistant Press Operator, you will be responsible for the following main duties…
• Assist Press Operator with machine set up
• maintaining the quality of machines
• replenishing and securing the supplies attached
• operating printing equipment
• load supplies like ink and paper
• adjust the settings to ensure quality results.
What are we looking for?
• Minimum 2 years of Flexographic printing experience required.
• High school diploma.
• Printing Program Diploma is an asset
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What is in it for you?
• Competitive hourly wage
• Excellent work environment and employee focused company
If you are interested in the Assistant Press Operator opportunity in Brampton reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. We are interviewing qualified candidates right now!
Here’s how to reach us…
[email protected] OR 905 361 3987 EXT 134
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 24221
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1