Our Client, a global, manufacturing leader of specialty commercial fabrics, has an immediate opening for an Assistant Manager to join their team at their 4th newest business division.
Backed by 75+ years of growth, continuous manufacturing investment in their leading-edge products and technology, this specialty ‘niche’ division creates artwork made with ‘eco-friendly’, sustainable products, processes and a compelling relevancy to our rapidly evolving business landscapes and commercial design trends.
What our Client offers:
• $ 70,000 to $ 80,000.00 annual salary with 3 weeks paid vacation
• A supportive, entrepreneurial, creative environment working on a team of like-minded passionate professionals; committed, disciplined and ready to have fun every day doing what you love.
• Comprehensive benefits package
• Staff events, on site BBQ, great work environment in a family-oriented, team-based, inclusive company culture of diversity, positivity, respect for each Contributors efforts throughout the organization.
The skills and core-values of the Assistant Manager:
- We are looking for an individual with a natural talent and aptitude for creating well-thought-out business processes flowing from the ‘front’ office, capturing each level of operational activities beginning with manufacturing raw materials to the finished projects, work orders, receiving, shipping and freight.
- Having the ability to implement systems and execute seamlessly with a 4 person fabrication team, while competing day-to-day front office tasks to ensure comprehensive, accurate financial recording of operations activities.
- The ideal candidate is disciplined, a self-starter with awesome organizational skills and applies their critical-thinking and reasoning skills quickly, as the ‘Go-To’ Solver of tactical challenges.
- Performing a variety of day-to-day tasks in this role, with a passion to soak up the intricacies of the business you will perform front office functions while liaising and collaborating with Clients in a professional, well-articulated, clear communication style.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
• Reporting directly to the General Manager
• Performing daily tasks recording all data into the MS Dynamix system from raw materials PO’s, order inception through to Accounts Payable & Receivables, inventory, CRM updating and dealing with Supplier Partners
• Tracking internal production progress of multiple projects, informing Clients regularly with updates ensuring completion dates are met
• Monitor and ensure system processes and procedures are followed
QUALIFICATIONS of the ASSISTANT MANAGER:
• Degree or Diploma in Business and / or Administration, Finance, Manufacturing
• 3-5 years of work experience in a small or mid-sized organization preferably manufacturing or distribution
• Advanced mathematics (arithmetic, conversions/units of measure, percentages, fractions, margins)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills–providing the absolute best internal and external experience
• Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
• Tech savvy and passionate about personal development and learning
• A natural self-starter, with the ability to adapt and dove-tail into a team environment
• Pricing/costing experience is an asset
• Inventory experience is an asset
• Customer service experience is an asset
• Construction/Design/Architectural Industry experience is an asset
Don’t miss out on this exciting career opportunity!
Please apply with your resume in WORD format for immediate interview consideration.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 27091
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1