Notre client, leader en distribution est présentement à la recherche d’un assembleur qui effectuera aussi de la réception/expédition.
- Les cartes de caristes seront prises comme atout
- 1 an d’expérience en assemblage
- Travailler de façon rapide
- Diplôme DES
Our client, a well known leader within the distribution industry is known for serving customers by working closely within their clients engineering departments to be able to assist them in their selection of industrial control equipment. This client is looking to grow their client service department, and looking to hire a hands on valve assembler/ shipping- recieving clerk to work in their warehouse and mount/assemble valves!
-Some ability to read and interpret work orders, drawings, and/or assimilate verbal work instructions after training
-Ability to recognize, set up and effectively use pressure gauges and other general measuring instruments.
– Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips or other fasteners.
– Uses light bench equipment and a variety of hand and power tools.
– Ability to perform basic computer operation and mathematical computation.
– Performs duties in safe manner and adheres to company safety guidelines while maintaining a clean workplace.
– High school diploma or equivalent
– 1+ years of assembly experience in a fast paced environment
– Basic understanding of measuring equipment
– Ability or willing to drive a forklift
– Forklift license is an asset
Pour plus de détails, [email protected] 514-227-4640 #249