Fuze HR Solutions is immediately hiring for several Assembler workers in the Mississauga region. As the Assembler you will be responsible for the following scope of work.
- use hand tools and power tools (drill) to assemble product
- follow assembly diagrams for correct procedures
- lifting up to 50lbs regularly
- standing for full 8 hour shift
What is in it for you?
- Competitive pay rate
- Full time opportunity (no agency contract)
- Excellent work environment (very clean, well lit, ergonomic work stations & lifting tables)
What are we looking for?
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs regularly
- prior mechanical assembly experience; electrical assembly background will also be considered
- previous experience using hand tools/power tools
- ability to read a shop drawing or product diagram
- capable of standing for entire shift
- fine motor skills; example – able to put screws into screw holes, align parts, etc
If you are interested in the Assembler opportunities in Mississauga reach out to Fuze HR Solutions today. Don’t miss out on these opportunities, apply now! Connect with Viviane Bittencourt today to be considered.
CONTACT INFO: Email – [email protected] OR Phone – (905) 361-3987, ext 185
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 29011
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1