Our Client, a global manufacturer of fabricated enclosure systems used in a variety of "climate controlled" applications such as: IT departments, external industrial settings for thermostats & generating equipment.
We are in search of 2 Assemblers, who could start immediately in their production department to assemble and disassemble enclosures on an open-ended contract.
This is an awesome company and on Canada’s " Great places to work- best workplaces" for the last few years.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Read blue print CAD drawings for enclosure assembly and disassembly
- Clear communications and follow instructions
- Team player and ‘can do’ approach
- Manual hand dexterity & able to safely operate basic hand tools (pliers, screw-drivers, hammer)
- Use machine to ‘stamp out’ enclosure openings on fabricated panels (no machine operator experience needed)
- Assemble & disassemble parts from large fabricated panel doors or wall sections
- Available to start immediately on successful interview
- Full training provided – excellent work environment
- Physically fit & capable of lifting up to 50 lbs – NON Continuously
PAY RATE: $ 17.00 to $ 20.00/HR – depending on experience!
SHIFT: Mon to Fri 7:00 am to 4:00 pm –
We thank all Applicants to our Fuze HR career opportunities and will respond to qualified Candidates without delay!
Cheryl Revibes - Senior Recruitment Consultant
Office: 905-361-3987 Ext 107