Our client is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of equipment and supplies to multi-industries. They are currently looking for an Assembler to join their team of professionals within their company situated in Montreal.
- Perform assembly tasks, mechanically attach parts with screws rivets etc.
- Cut, strip, prepare wires for assembly
- Install wiring in equipment as per examples
- Assemble light fixtures, heating fixtures as per examples
- Complete paperwork recording parts made, scrap rates, material utilization etc.
- Identify problems and either correct or advise supervisor
- Follow applicable safety instructions
- Assist other shop members when requested
- Previous experience in assembly of lighting or appliances is highly desirable
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of French
- Knowledge in use of hand tools, small power tools (drills, saws etc.)
- 2 + years in electromechanical assembly or as mechanic
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!