Fuze HR is currently hiring for an Area Sales Manager for one of our clients, they are an expert international company present in 100+ countries world-wide with three Business Units: Battery Charging, Perfect Welding and Solar Energy. They are currently looking for a passionate Area Sales Manager – Perfect Welding to join their Sales & Service Team for Manitoba. Our client is a Technology Leader specializing in high quality welding solutions. They are masters of the entire spectrum: SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, Plasma, and Laser Hybrid.
This is a remote opportunity but the successful candidate must reside in the province of Manitoba.
As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible:
Once you are armed with expert level knowledge, you will be responsible for the sale of client Welding Systems & Services to end customers and Sales Partners.
With a true hunter mind-set, you will prospect and open new accounts and distribution channels!
- You will provide first class support and develop sales with existing customers.
- You will develop, establish and grow great relationships with all of your customers!
- With an emphasis on ROI based selling, you will successfully negotiate and close sales!
- With a goal of being a true solutions provider, you will prepare Welding Systems
- configurations, Service Packages and quotes, based on customer’s needs and educate them on the tremendous benefits what our client can offer.
- You will enthusiastically participate in trade shows!
- Our business is fluid and ever changing; you will provide market feedback in order to help shape our strategic direction.
What you bring to the table:
- You must have both a passion for welding and a passion for sales!
- You possess a strong technical know how about all things Welding and the Welding Industry.
- You enjoy developing and presenting Technical Features & Customer benefits – “ROI” selling.
- You have excellent presentation, negotiating and closing skills and use these to grow your territory!
- You are comfortable talking with, presenting and discussing benefits to executive, middle management, welders and technical decision makers.
- You are proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and CRM.
- You approach your daily tasks with professionalism, positivity and a winning attitude.
- The customer comes first! Your focus on top notch customer service is one of the keys to success. Going above and beyond for the customer is not the exception but the norm!
- This position involves spending a significant amount of time on the road and in front of customers each day! You have a willingness to travel and be flexible with working hours.
Great Opportunity, Apply Today
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28361
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1