Application Manager | Montreal | Day | $90,000 to $100,000
Our client is currently recruiting for a Controls/IOT Application Manager in Montreal. Our client has goals to be cutting-edge company that leads development in product systems for the North American Office, Shops, Healthcare, Hospitality, Institutional and building mounted outdoor market segments.
This person will be a key leader within the company to provide leadership for the integration of advanced control and IOT systems, working closely with appropriate departments to cross-fertilize knowledge and project outcomes.
What we offer:
- Permanent Full-Time position;
- Flexible daytime schedule: Monday to Friday between 7am to 6pm;
- Benefits covered at 50% by employer: Health and dental insurance;
- 6 to10 extra days off paid per year;
- 5 personal days per year;
- Opportunity to travel through Canada and the US;
- Multiple paid trainings;
- Opportunities to grown within company;
- And more!
Key areas of responsibility of the Application Manager in Montreal:
- Leadership of Controls Team;
- Develop relationships and attend meetings with Controls Partners;
- Take initiative to execute on innovation strategy and roadmaps;
- Build Samples, Mock-ups and perform Beta testing on connected/IOT and colour control systems;
- Maintain controls component cost and price lists;
- Mechanical design coordination for new controls solutions;
- Support Electrical Leader with systems and solutions information for Quotations, Project Management, Shop Drawings, and After Sales;
- Training, using knowledge and experience about Advanced & IoT Systems;
- Improve and develop knowledge and electrical/systems documentation database;
- Attention to manufacturing and cost reduction efforts.
Requirements for the Application Manager:
- Education: Minimum Bachelors Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or similar applicable degree
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of combined experience in lighting controls and IOT domains. Lighting Design, product design and manufacturing a plus. Knowledge of North American electrical standards.
- Software: MS Office Suite. AutoCAD and programming languages a plus.
- Other Assets: Solid State Lighting • Mechanical Design • Engineering • Project Management • Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) or other quality design process • UL and CSA codes
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Multi-tasking ability
- Highly organized, ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Don’t miss this opportunity of working as an Application Manager in Montreal, apply now! Send your CV immediately to [email protected] 514-227-4640 poste 261
Looking forward to meeting you virtually!
Chasseur de tête