Appliance delivery driver and Installation Assistant
Permanent position with a high-end luxury product company
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm
(OT required occasionally start and end time might vary a little)
20$-23$/ hour + OT when OT required
Annual bonus offered 8%, health benefits paid in full by employer for family/single coverage
Uniform, boots and more offered
Great work environment and company culture!
Our client is the sole distributor of high-end kitchen appliances and is seeking an experienced full time Appliance Delivery Driver & Installation Assistant for the Greater Toronto area. The Appliance Delivery Driver & Installation Assistant will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service as they deliver and install high end appliances. The work will be performed either at the home of our customers or at our workshop, according to operational needs.
Responsibilities in the role of time Appliance Delivery Driver & Installation Assistant
- Work in teams of two to deliver and install high-end and built-in appliances
· Drive to different locations according to the delivery schedule
· Provide knowledgeable, courteous, and professional customer service
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and supervisors
- Comply with all safety rules, regulations, and take applicable training
- Ensure tools, boxes, and products are kept organized and kept in a safe place
- Make sure that the service vehicle is in order and that the equipment is well organized.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience delivering appliances
- Physical ability to lift large and heavy appliances and perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Great customer service skills and friendly demeanor
- Dedicated team player
- Valid G driver’s license