Our client has been a leader for over 100 years in the Aerospace industry, offering technical publications and regulatory support. They are a strong supplier of high quality, value added solutions, focused on improving the global aerospace market. Presently, they are recruiting for an Analyst a 3-4-month contract.
- Provide support in the dispute processing of the E&F (Enhancement & Financing Services),
- Support in the development and maintenance of business process documentation.
- Support in the report preparation for the different requirements of the business
- Analysis of disputes reasons and communicating to the Specialist, Airline Services.
- Validation and processing of Airlines disputes files in the E&F Systems.
- Help defining and updating business process documentation, based on the operational activities of the E&F Services.
- Any additional activities as required by the business.
- Help keeping all document processes up to date in the respective SOP user guides, clearly identifying exceptions and specific requirements
- Execution of the Monthly Dispute Reporting process
- Strong Excel Skills
- MS Access skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business process modelling mindset
- Financial & commercial awareness is an asset
- Good numerical skills
- Interpersonal and intercultural relationships
- Working in a high-pace environment
- Time management
- Committed approach to team work
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills