Fuze HR is currently seeking an Allocation Analyst to join a household name retail company. This a permanent position located within the Montreal area.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM;
Employment benefits provided (after completing the 3-month probationary period).
Do you have no less than 2 years experience in Business Administration?
Are you looking to further develop and grow your forecasting experience and skills to the next level?
Do you pride yourself on your sound analytical and problem resolution abilities?
Are you open to working in a team-setting and on your own?
Then you must contact us immediately to further discuss this excellent opportunity!!
As an Analyst Allocator you will be asked to prepare reports (e.g., illustrating purchasing summaries), allocate inventory, participate in purchasing activities, and work collaboratively with other analysts and buyers to ensure inventory supply and much much more!
- Completed degree in Business Administration;
- Fluently bilingual; English and French written and spoken;
- Proficient Excel user;
- At ease with the entire Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills;
- Meticulous and a detail-oriented personality;
- Asset: experience working with SAP.
Other tasks include but are not limited to: .
- Working with other departments and warehouse to ensure inventory is shipped in a timely manner;
- Maintaining inventory records within the internal system.
The successful candidate would have worked in a product or retail environment. This person must be very meticulous and attentive to detail and able to respect and meet deadlines while maintaining the accuracy of reports.
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in further discussing this great opportunity, please contact Julia Estaty immediately!!
514-227-4640 ext. 266