Are you passionate about sports? Do you enjoy being surrounded by sports enthusiasts? If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Our client is an international company in the sports sector and currently seeking an After-Sales coordinator to join their team of professionals.
Reporting to the Team Lead, the After-Sales Coordinator will respond to customer inquiries via telephone and/or email to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization’s service standards for repairs under warranty.
- Answer/monitor/maintain customer warranty complaints and request for repairs in assigned territory
- Process/maintain files from open to close, includes but is not limited to resolution of claim requests, analysis of customer service needs for communication to service/technical departments, analysis of costs, approval of repair work etc.
- Create and follow up on purchase orders, sales orders, materials orders and labor service payment
- Interface daily with internal (i.e. Project team, Logistics, Sales, etc.) and external customers
- Work to identify risk and respond appropriately
- Maintain detailed and current knowledge of products
- Support other areas of customer service department as required
- Dec in Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of pertinent service experience; construction, manufacturing and/or logistics environment an asset
- Fluent in English; French is an asset
- Proficient with computers and intermediate level of MS Office Suite; SharePoint
- Customer focused and have excellent oral and written communication skills
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Interested? Please send your resume to [email protected]