Do you want to work for a law firm specializing in critical issues, focused on high-stakes matters?
You have experience working as an Administrative Assistant in the Human Resources department?
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant that will provide support to the Director and the entire Human Resources department and will assume a wide range of human resources tasks, including employee relations.
– Prepare and ensure the follow-up of correspondence and documents related to HR activities;
– Monitor the various programs; safety and health, wellness, recognition, etc.;
– Assist in the updating, translation and communication of policies and procedures, forms, guides, etc.;
– Maintain the HR section of the intranet and HR activity schedules;
– Act as a liaison with suppliers;
– Actively participate in various projects, special events, training and initiatives.
– You are detail oriented, take initiative, are tech-savvy;
– 5 years’ experience in an HR department or in a related field minimum;
– Excellent oral and written skills in French and English.
– Holidays start at 3 weeks
– 10 personal days per year
– Group insurance paid 100% by the employer
– A major company with more than 500 employees
– Possibility of RRSP contribution and matching employer contribution
– 9-5 hours from Monday to Friday
– Possibility of overtime after 35 hours per week, overtime is paid at time and a half
-Free language class offer by the company
To apply, send your resume to Tatiyana: firstname.lastname@example.org