Do you enjoy working in a team-setting?
Are you at ease working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment?
Do you have administrative experience (minimum one year)?
Then you must contact us immediately to discuss this opportunity!
Fuze HR is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant! Our client is a rapidly growing organization in Montreal’s beautiful and scenic old port.
In this role you will be asked to handle all front-line inquiries, prepare daily reports, ensure client documents are correctly completed and filed and much more more!!
Some of your other tasks include:
- Preparing reports, documents, correspondences, etc.;
- Printing required documents for client meetings;
- Responding to client questions and requests via email or phone;
- Providing updates on assigned tasks and any issues that may arise;
- Managing daily workflow and ensuring deadlines are respected.
If you meet the following requirements, please do not hesitate to apply!
- 1 year of administrative experience;
- Strong excel user;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills in English;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Team-oriented approach;
- Autonomous and able to prioritize.
Asset: completed bachelor’s degree
Working hours are: Monday to Friday 9:00 -5:00 or 10:00-6:00 PM.
Contact Lauren Santin at 514-227-4640 ext. 249 to further discuss this wonderful opportunity!