Our client has been a leader for over 100 years in the Aerospace industry, offering technical publications and regulatory support. They are a strong supplier of high quality, value added solutions, focused on improving the global aerospace market. Presently, they are recruiting for an Administrative Assistant for a 6-month contract.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9-5
- General office administration duties, including:
- Maintaining files (electronic and paper)
- Shipping/mailing, printing and/or scanning of documents, etc.
- Certificate processing (preparation and distribution)
- Gathering and distribution of information and data
- Other tasks as assigned by the Head, Ground Operations Audits
- Additional responsibilities:
- Development of process map (workflow diagram) and instruction of programs procedures with guidance of the managers
- Email mailbox monitoring and response
- Microsoft Office suite
- English language (written and spoken)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with different staff