Fuze Hr is looking for an eager and driven individual to join our client’s team! Our fun client specializes in the environmental industry. They are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their evolving team. The chosen candidate must be good in areas such as coordinating with our external PR team, preparing the CEO for podcasts and meetings and several other special tasks.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
- Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
- Excellent at juggling many projects, prioritizing and staying organized
- Great listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent and professional written English skills 2-5 years of experience
- Very proactive, taking the initiative wherever you can
- Autonomous and hard working
- Ready and willing to take on any project that aides the CEO or the team’s productivity.
- Love to create order around you
- At least two years of experience in a fast-paced supporting role, such as (but not necessarily) PA or EA work
- Trustworthy, discreet and reliable
- A positive, friendly, patient and energetic attitude
- Comfortable using and learning new software
- Both receive and give critical feedback in a positive, constructive manner
- A strong desire to grow with the company
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!