Our Client, a global 3rd Party Logistics Provider has an immediate opening for a Graduate, with 1 year of entry level ‘B2B’ experience, who is looking to join a stable, growing organisation to assist their freight forwarding and customs department with a variety of administrative and transactional responsibilities.
- DATA ENTRY – using MS OFFICE (Excel, Outlook & Word) and a custom software system generating accurate and timely keyboarding of various documents relating to freight movement and customs clearance charges.
- Review of inbound brokerage & transportation invoices, auditing/validating all charges as per Vendor agreements
- Maintain various Quotations validity as per internal SOP’s
- Co-ordinate, resolve pricing/billing discrepancies liaising with internal & external stakeholders
- Assist with basic customer service activities
- OUTLOOK – prepare email correspondence with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideal Candidate ‘FIT’ – enthusiastic, energetic, positive, ‘can do’ mind-set, conscientious and committed to efficiency and accuracy (data entry)
- Strong sense of urgency to meet daily/weekly/monthly time-sensitive deadlines
- Minimum one year of previous experience in a business office environment with either accounting or administrative tasks performed
- Technology savvy
- Able to work independently within a structured SOP-driven environment
Hours of Operation: 8: 30 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Friday
Location/Commute: North, Central Mississauga – Hurontario & Derry
Compensation: $ 17.00/hr + weekly 4% vacation pay until DIRECT HIRE conversion
Start Date: March 18/19
Interested Candidates may apply with their Resume in WORD format!