Accounts Receivable Technician
- 1 full-time temporary role 37.5 hours per week – 3-month contract with chances of becoming permanent
- 1 part-time temporary position 25-32 hours per week, 3-month contract with chances of becoming permanent
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of consumer goods, as part of a publicly traded world-renowned company known to every household! Presently they are seeking a two Accounts Receivable Technicians to ensure timely processing of customer claims. He/she will maintain to their lowest level the unjustified deductions. He/she settles the accounts in compliance with the organization’s Credit Policy and related procedures to ensure that the objectives set by Polar Pak are promptly met. This position performs a range of general clerical and accounting support functions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Investigate claims; prioritizing and ensuring datelines are met (8o%)
- Following up and documenting outstanding accounts receivable
- Preparing paper work for claims on past due accounts
- Prepare credit notes
- Review and verify the accuracy of work like credits and other transactions
- Ensure that the correct general ledger accounts are debited or credited accordingly
- Researching disputed delinquent account balances. Identifying and resolving invoicing issues
- Prepares monthly reporting in a timely manner
- Participate actively in month end
- Recommended accounts for write-off and assisting in report preparation.
- Preparing period by period status reports of past due/delinquent accounts and providing analysis of works in progress.
- Maintaining files.
- Perform other related duties as required
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position
- DEC in accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge of accounting software, MS Office, spreadsheets excel
- Ability to focus, meticulous, methodical and detail oriented
- Meet deadlines and standards
- strong communication skills in English is necessary as clients are located across Canada
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, functional French is required
- Result oriented, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Team player and ability to work independently
Plus avoir plus information vous pouvez nous contactez par téléphone au 514-227-4640 au par email firstname.lastname@example.org