Our client, a leader in the technology solutions industry is currently searching for a temporary Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team. This contract is a 1 to 3 month contract with the chance of a permanent position at the end of the 3 months.
Their modern office is based in Montreal and is filled with a team of dynamic entrepreneurs that are passionate about technology and helping our clients reach the full potential of their businesses by providing them with solutions tailored specifically for their needs.
What you will do:
- Entering supplier invoices into accounting system
- Ensuring proper status of orders, including shipment details
- Analyzing and inputting expense reports
- Issuance of checks, wires and other payments methods, upon Corporate Controller’s approval
- Preparing the monthly Sales Commissions report
- Assisting the Corporate Controller in preparing various analysis and month-end tasks
How you qualify:
- College Technical Diploma in Accounting/Finance required
- Minimum 5-year previous experience in a similar position
- Recognized for organization and attention to detail skills
- Ability to respect deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or any accounting software is an asset
- Intermediate level in MS Excel (V-LookUp, Pivot Table, etc.)
- Fluent in written/spoken English and French is an asset.
Send your CVs to email@example.com or apply directly!