Are you a costumer service oriented person? Do you possess negotiation skills? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a 1-year contract with potential of permanency. Apply today and be part of a dynamic team. The ideal candidate must have solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles.
• Process invoices and payments relating to foreign purchases, matching purchase orders, packing slips and invoices
• Records duty and freight invoices related to all foreign purchases
• Reconcile G/L account for prepaid deposits to suppliers
• Communication with foreign suppliers
• Preparing wire transfers for payment of invoices
• Assists in special projects as needed
• Performs other tasks in his/her area of expertise
• Minimum 3 years Accounts Payable experience
• Manufacturing environment experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel
• Superior attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Analytical with good problem-solving abilities
• You must love what you do!
• Bilingualism (English / French)
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!
Interested? Please email your CV to [email protected] or call 514-227-4640 x234 for more information.