New job opportunity in Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue!
Our client, an international manufacturing company, is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper. The Accounts payable clerk/Bookkeeper will assist in managing company day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business taxes
- A/P and A/R processing, GL accounting, yr. end schedules, monthly accruals, government remittances, and expense reporting. Bookkeeping up to trial balance
- General administrative work
- Working in accounts payable, receivable and general ledger
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Strong understanding of business
- 3 years’ experience
- Must have a DEC
- Must be bilingual English/French
What our Client offers?
- Competitive salary + benefit package
- Great work environment
- Schedule 8:00am to 4:30 pm
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org