Accounting Clerk/ Specialist
Possibility of development within the company.
Participate to various special projects.
And much more!
Our client has been recognized and trusted in the commercial and residential real estate industry for years, they are growing and booming and looking for someone that wants to join a fast-paced environment with career growth potential.
- Be responsible for account management.
- Perform the calculation, preparation and processing of invoices, accounts payable and accounts receivable, as well as related documents.
- Prepare accounts payable payments after obtaining approvals.
- Make collections and other adjustments as needed.
- Work closely with other departments of the company.
- General bookkeeping/accounting duties
- DEP or DEC in accounting.
- 1 to 5 years of experience as an accounting clerk.
- Bilingual (French / English);
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have experience with SAGE
- knowledge of HOPEM or Maestro (asset);
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, to analyse, interpret and organise information.
- Good ability to find solutions and take decisions.
- Excellent team player!
Interested? Send your resume now to Amanda at [email protected]