New job opportunity in finance at an established accounting firm! – Ville Saint Laurent
Fuze HR is currently recruiting for an Accounting Manager that will be responsible for overseeing day to day operations of financial activities (e.g., booking payroll, accounting, etc.) and ensuring that all financial matters are in line with corporate procedures and policies.
The successful candidate will have great technical skills, be able to prioritize and be well organized. This person must have strong team-oriented approach and be able to work with all department members. Sound judgement skills are key to this position.
Benefits offered after probationary period;
Work environment that fosters growth and success.
Some of your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review tax returns (e.g., corporate, personal, trust, etc.);
- Resolve technical issues, address unresolved issues, purpose solutions and ensure opportunities are communicated to the appropriate person(s);
- Identify tax planning opportunities;
- Respect mandate terms (budget, deadlines) and work within these limitations;
- Understand overall objectives of client mandates and expectations;
- Manage the team to encourage business productivity and success;
- Other tasks based on business needs and growth.
If you meet the following requirements you must apply now:
- Designation: CPA, CA/CGA/CMA designation;
- 2 years experience in a management role;
- Bilingual; excellent communication skills in both English and French;
- Proficient user of Caseware, Caseview,Taxprep and Excel.
For more information contact email@example.com