Are you a natural born leader? Do you have strong administration skills? If so, we would like to meet you! Our client, a well known and respected distribution company is looking for a dynamic accounting manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be Managing day to day accounting operations while ensuring that there is a redundant process backup in place for every critical operation.
- Create new internal accounting corporate policies and maintain existing policies
- Monitor emerging technology to determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and executive teams
- Implement and monitor the month, quarter and year-end closeout accounting schedules
- 3+ years experience with an accounting firm
- ASPE and IFRS
- Strong accounting knowledge and working towards CPA or related designation
- Experienced in reconciling and dealing with A/R, A/P accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal with retail store clients including collecting payments from A/R accounts, monitoring A/P payments, and building A/R and A/P related policies
- Be able to collaborate with other departments to implement the KPI standards for each department
- Extensive experience in a full accounting cycle and major ERP experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – required
- Strong independent thinking and problem-solving skills
Don’t miss this opportunity, apply now!