New job opportunity in accounting!- Ville Saint-Laurent
Fuze HR is currently recruiting for an Accounting Analyst for a well-known accounting firm.- Competitive salary + benefits and room for growth!
This person will be responsible for: making file adjustments, clearing review notes, ensuring documents and correspondences are received and filed correctly. As well, as identify any accounting, tax or related-issues and consulting respective mangers.
The successful candidate will be a bilingual speaking person who is detail-oriented and highly meticulous; this person must also be able to prioritize and well organized. This person must be knowledgeable about investment broker write ups. The job incumbent must also understand association and relation rules, active vs. passive tax rules, CDA account and much more!
Above market salary;
Benefits offered following the probationary period;
Team-oriented work environment that fosters development and achievements.
Some of your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understanding basic concepts, compliances and identifying/resolving issues related to GST/TVQ;
- Preparing complete w/p files and ensuring all efforts are correctly documented;
- Identifying potential issues with Corporate Tax;
- Reviewing DAS calculations and taxable benefits.
- 5 years working in an accounting firm setting;
- Bilingual; excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
For more information please contact email@example.com