Duties & Responsibilities:
• Checking the form and content of incoming invoices
• Managing the return and correction of incorrect invoices
• Preparation of invoices and payments
• Recording approved invoices in the accounting system (SAP)
• Bank and SAP balance reconciliation on daily basis
• Monthly and annual closing tasks
• Monthly accounting of wages and departments
• Control of payments related to vendors
• Control of payments related documents
• Vendor management (creation, change, and etc.) in the system
• Summarize payments status
• Communication with other Departments and HQ
• Administration work (management of contracts, purchase of office equipment, handling of delivery notes and postal items, and etc.)
• Monitor and advise Administration Manager of charges in local laws and regulations related to the execution of the project.
• Supporting and coordination of Korean employee requests
• Bachelor’s degree in administration, economic or accounting – or equivalent experience.
• Over 3 years’ work experience in general affairs with at least 1 year as an accountant.
• Relevant knowledge of SAP system
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Must be bilingual in English and French.
• Good sense in cost management.
• Familiar with Quebec law and regulation is preferable.
• Strong collaboration cooperation, engagement, and interpersonal skills.
• Work well in a fast pace and high-pressure environment.
• Proactive, cooperative thinking, excellent communication skills, compliance with deadlines and ability to work independently.
• Previous project experience with Korean EPC contractor is not mandatory requirement, but a significant asset.
Fuze HR Solutions is committed to building a diverse, accessible, and equitable workforce. Our approach is twofold. Both internal, where we focus on creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our employees, and external, where we source and recruit from the most diverse candidate pools. Our teams are educated on current best practices at attracting, retaining, and working with the most talented and diverse candidates.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to accommodating every candidate and encourage those who identify as a member of a visible minority group, or a person with a disability and requiring specific accommodations, to apply.
For all questions, comments and feedback on our diversity and inclusion programs and policies or to request information relating to accommodation measures, please contact your local Fuze HR Solutions branch.
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 28928
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1