We are looking for a professional that is good at picking up systems, who is comfortable with the full accounting cycle, understands accruals and basic financial reporting and is a great people person that knows how to build great relationships!
We are seeking someone who understands process and that is strong enough to reinforce the process and also capable of suggesting improvements.
- Manage all accounting operations including control system, transaction processing, tax compliance, Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, P&L, Cash Flows, etc) using cutting edge accounting system.
- Maintains accounting records up to date at the company systems by entering data and processing backups when applicable.
- Review unusual transactions in the accounting system monthly and improve deﬁciencies in the control system.
- Handle transactions among associated companies.
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax ﬁlings.
- Produces receipts and reconciles payments received ensuring timely and efﬁcient disbursement to purchasers.
- Prepares bank deposits in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Reconciles bank statements with general ledger.
- Work in conjunction with stakeholders to optimize processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in full cycle of Accounting 5+ Finance experience
- Strong experience with on accounting principles and procedures, creation of ﬁnancial statements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in French and English
- Excellent computer and software system skills
- Willing & engaged team player
- Good analytical, time management and problem-solving skills
- Organized, detail oriented and methodical approach
- Honesty, trustworthy and discretion
For more information, contact Elisabetta Garofalo : [email protected] or 514-227-4640 x.237