Our client, located in Ville Saint-Laurent, one of the largest health food distributors, looking to hire an accountant to join their expanding team! The ideal candidate is someone with a sense of professionalism, independent, organized, and has a strong attention to detail. Sound like you? Come apply today!
The candidate will be responsible for full cycle accounting including the following tasks:
Account Payable/Receivable Duties:
– Deposit cheques through scanning machine.
– Enter payments (cheques and direct deposit) into computer system
– Verify customer purchase limits and notify for over-limit purchases.
– Invoice into EDI system.
– Make sure all payments are received in a timely manner by the customers.
– View accounts and payments and apply appropriate discounts.
– Process checks or direct payments to due accounts.
– Make sure to claim all deductions when processing payments
– Processing payroll (biweekly), DAS (CSST), GST/QST
– Report, bank reports, government communication, etc.
– University level degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
– Strong knowledge of MS Excel.
– Knowledge of Accounting software an asset
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org