New job opportunity in accounting! – Ville Saint-Laurent!
Our client, a global leader in the sports industry, is currently seeking an Accountant to join their expanding team! – Dynamic work environment, opportunities for growth, competitive salary + benefits!
- Perform the magnitude upload for your assigned sports division entities
- Ensure that the uploaded information ties to the reporting schedules
- Perform Month End in Syspro
- Prepare the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and book the monthly recurring journal entries
- Review and maintain accurate GL integration for the submodules
- Review of product classes
- Maintaining all Syspro live reports, review of SQL coding, proposed improvements.
- Calculate, prepare and submit all US sales and use taxes for the states assigned per the filing requirements (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually)
- Calculate, prepare and file B&O tax for the states assigned (quarterly)
- Prepare and file personal property taxes (annually)
- Assist PMs on use tax matters
- Perform the bi-weekly payroll for approximately 80 employees in the US
- Provide support to the Montreal payroll office as required
- Communicate all changes in signatories to BOA and HSBC
- Communicate requests to open/close accounts to BOA and HSBC
- Daily, weekly and monthly cash forecasting
- Ad Hoc requests from the Assistant Controller
- Bachelor of Commerce – Major Accounting
- Meticulous, organized, sense of priority, time management
- Analytical, strong communication skills (oral and written), problem solving abilities, candor/integrity and customer focus
- Proficiency with MS Office and computer systems management.
- Team spirit and positive attitude
- Strong accounting knowledge, including IFRS
- Intermediate to advanced excel
- CPA an asset
For more information please contact [email protected]