Montreal, QC, Namur metro station
Excellent work environment
Excellent benefits, RRSP matching program, EAP program, in house gym and yoga, paid sick and personal days, a bunch of nice dogs, and the best team in town!!
Our client is a multi-talented digital marketing agency with major clients internationally, they manage the digital footprint, social media and e-commerce websites of some of the biggest brands we know today!
Currently our client is seeking 2 account supervisors to manage some of their most important clients. As an account supervisor you will be managing major client digital projects form A-Z, act as a digital consultant, client relationship manager and manage projects internally from inception to creation within respected timelines.
Client management and satisfaction is at the forefront of our client’s reputation and this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual who wants to shine and work for a company that values and encourages quality and innovation. Digital is not just your job, it’s your passion. You are the type of person who likes to plan before diving in, make strategic choices, develop an existing portfolio and lead by example. You might be who we’re looking for
Reporting to the Account Director, the role of the Digital Account Supervisor is to plan, execute, and complete projects according to strict deadlines.
The Account Supervisor will be in charge of:
- Manage multiple projects, assess priorities and ensure timely execution of all ongoing projects.
- Develop and prepare briefings, schedules, meeting minutes, follow-up documents and present to internal and external teams.
- Responsible for development and management of project schedules and budgets.
- Ensure quality at all stages of project execution.
- Assess and resolve issues that may arise during the execution of projects by providing creative and business solutions.
- Work in collaboration with other departments, including finance, creative and strategy.
- Coordinate and manage third party logistics (media companies, public relations resources, etc.).
- Build strong relationships with clients by ensuring regular contact and attending client meetings.
- Identify and develop business opportunities with existing customers.
- Be on the lookout for new trends and have thorough knowledge of the ever-evolving market.
- University degree (preferably in communication, marketing or advertising).
- Thorough understanding of agency processes, including creative development and production with at least 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Excellent sense of responsibility and priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stress.
- A great attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
- Adaptability, flexibility and effective skills in interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills especially in English for international client management and French communication skills as well.
- Superior knowledge of MS Office and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Strong understanding of social media and digital best practices.
- Willingness to participate and learn tasks outside of core job description.
- Experience in production for print, digital and TV an asset.
- Occasional travel required.
Interested? Contact [email protected] or 514 227 4640 ext 262