The Account/Project Manager is responsible for the supervision and coordination of production contract. He/She will be working under the direction of the VP of sales.
- Work to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Maintain and develop good customer relations with established/future clients.
- Establish clients needs that best meet their demands during clients ordering process.
- Participate in the development of new design programs.
- Responsible for preparation and follow up of clients order, production, price-list, distribution, invoicing, customs clearance, AR/AP.
- Follow up with on site installations.
- Respond to client inquiries and complaints.
- Attend and participate in trade shows and industry exhibitions.
- Participate in production and board meetings when required.
- Good technical knowledge in the following domains: wood, metal, assembly and/or skills connected with the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge to read and understand technical drawings.
- Knowledge of on site installation and construction.
- Knowledge in logistics.
- Knowledge or experience in the store fixture industry is an asset.
- Strong experience in customer service.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the required industrial domain.
- English first, French is an asset.
- Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Advanced knowledge in Office and Excel.
If interested please send your resume to [email protected] or call Lauren at 514.227.4640 x249