Account Manager – Montreal Office
Fuze Logistics Services is a next generation 3PL headquartered in Montreal, with 7 offices across North America, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and decades of industry expertise to facilitate the transport of freight globally.
We are seeking a dynamic Account Manager who can skillfully provide solutions, creatively solve problems and masterfully manage client relationships for our Sales Operations team.
Our Account Manager will focus on managing the day-to-day relationship with some of our key clients and will be responsible for ensuring the outstanding customer service we are known for. In addition, you will strive to continuously analyze daily operations to determine profitability and opportunistically prospect for additional business.
- Partner with the Sales and Operations departments, to schedule, track and enter loads across all modes of transportation (Intermodal, LTL, Partial, Flatbed, etc.).
- Verify timely pick-ups and deliveries, resolving issues and approving invoices with a sense of urgency to any discrepancies.
- Maintain current operating procedures and update when necessary.
- Review past sales activity for historic trends and expectations.
- Managing day-to-day relationships with key carriers and clients, as well as develop agreeable resolutions.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Logistics Services OTR + Intermodal.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Calm under pressure.
- Superior business acumen.
- Proven success in managing time and accomplishing tasks.
- Are always one step ahead, looking for creative ways to improve old processes.
- Have mastered the ability to build and maintain strong client partnerships.
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels and with a wide range of personalities.
- Can solve any problem that is thrown your way.
- Are always ready for the next challenge.
- Value collaboration, intellectual honesty, go-getters, positive energy and never stop seeking ways to get better.
- Put our customers’ needs into everything we do.
- Care about your career development as much as you do.
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, challenging projects, co-workers you will actually like working with, and a sense of community you won’t find anywhere else!
- Job ID / No. du Poste: 23027
- Open Positions / Postes Ouverts: 1