Interested in working for a company that offers a competitive compensation, full benefits, opportunities for career development and advancement? Our client is looking for a permanent full time Export Account Manager to join their growing team!
- Assist and help their own and other departmental co-workers;
- Keeps and maintains their workstation neat;
- Shares and communicates information that relates to the overall mission of the company;
- Offers their time and demonstrates good time management overall;
- Promotes and preserves the reputation of the company externally.
- Manage customer needs & inquiries in a timely & efficient manner;
- Ensure thorough knowledge of the customer’s key markets and overall business;
- Ensure all cargo inbound to terminals has proper Terminal Authorization prior to arrival;
- Create accurate and detailed trans-loading instructions for the terminals to follow;
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Ocean Carriers and terminals;
- Produce all necessary reports, both internally & externally as required;
- Perform all follow-ups with the designated Export Coordinator on the necessary documentation requested by the customer and ensure timelines are met;
- Maintain an accurate account & understanding of the customers contractual requirements for their orders, and escalate to the appropriate parties when assistance is needed;
- Working cohesively with the Commercial Group on a day to day basis.
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience in freight forwarding (required);
- Experienced in preparation and issuance of Ocean B/Ls, as well as issuing other export documentation. (Certificate of Origin, CNCA Certificate, Invoicing);
- Knowledge of export regulations, CAED regulations, and full understanding of Incoterms;
- Experienced with sailing schedules, resolving freight discrepancies and customer complaints, file estimate and file closing, and handling a high volume of daily general correspondence with customers and carriers.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills;
- A good working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Internet browser and Intra;
- Verbal and written communication skills in English. (French an asset);
- Customer service experience is a must;
- Attention to detail and an attitude for a fast paced, multi-tasking and customer service minded environment are all required skills.
For more information on this position please call Kharen at 514-227-4640 x279 or send your CV directly to: [email protected]