fbpx

Job Description

Are you a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience in handling B2B accounts? Do you enjoy the rush of thriving in a fast growing industry?

If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you in the greater Montréal area!

Our client is a leading North American distributor of electronic components currently celebrating over 25 years in business.

The company supports its customers with products and solutions from an extensive range of more than 100 world-class manufacturers.

Our ideal candidate is equally comfortable interacting with customers on the phone and in person. This individual will work with buyers and engineers across numerous industries to help them design and build innovative electronic products. The successful candidate will be comfortable penetrating new markets, and effectively communicating the company’s products and strengths. This position offers great potential and is an ideal fit for one who is personable, driven and loves sales. There is a 30% travel component to this role and the other 70% will be in office.

They offer a comprehensive in-house training program, competitive base salary + commission!

Main Responsibilities:

  • Proactively contact existing customers regarding new requirements and follow up on pending projects, quotes and orders to attain design wins
  • Contact and visit prospective customers to introduce the company, our products, services and strengths
  • Manage multiple projects with numerous customers using CRM software
  • Monitor market conditions, product innovations and competitor products and prices
  • Meet monthly sales objectives
  • Perform administrative duties

Qualifications as an Account Executive:

  • Minimum of 1-2 years of prior experience in a relevant sales role
  • Experience in a distribution setting is strongly preferred
  • Must be fluently bilingual in English and French
  • Must possess strong computer skills (MS Office)
  • Must have a car to visit customers (gas expenses covered)
  • Be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
  • Self- motivated, tenacious and results-driven
  • Ability to multi-task and delegate tasks accordingly
  • Eagerness to learn and quickly adapt in any given situation

———————————————————————————-

Êtes-vous une personne dynamique et motivée avec de l’expérience dans la gestion de comptes B2B? Aimez-vous la joie de vivre dans une industrie en forte croissance?

Si oui, voici l’opportunité idéale pour vous dans la grande région de Montréal!

Notre client est un distributeur Nord-Américain de composants électroniques qui fête plus de 25 ans d’existence.

L’entreprise propose à ses clients des produits et des solutions à partir d’une vaste sélection de plus de 100 manufacturiers.

Le candidat idéal est aussi à l’aise au téléphone qu’en personne avec les clients. Cette personne travaillera avec des acheteurs et des ingénieurs dans nombreuses industries pour les aider à créer et à construire des produits électroniques innovants. Le candidat retenu sera à l’aise pour pénétrer de nouveaux marchés et communiquer efficacement les produits et les compétences de l’entreprise. Ce poste est idéal pour une personne qui est motivée et qui aime la vente. Ce poste comporte 30% de temps de déplacement et 70% de temps de travail au bureau.

Ils offrent un programme de formation complète, un salaire de base compétitif + des commissions!

Les Principales Responsabilités:

  • Contacter de manière proactive les clients existants concernant les nouvelles exigences et assurer le suivi des projets, des propositions de prix et des commandes
  • Contacter et visiter les clients potentiels pour leur présenter l’entreprise, ses produits, ses services et ses atouts
  • Gérer plusieurs projets avec de nombreux clients à l’aide d’un logiciel CRM
  • Surveiller les conditions du marché, les innovations de produits et les produits et prix de la compétition
  • Atteindre les objectifs de vente du mois
  • Exécuter des tâches administratives

Qualifications:

  • Minimum de 1 à 2 ans d’expérience dans un rôle de vente pertinent
  • Expérience dans un environnement de distribution est fortement préférable
  • Doit être parfaitement bilingue en anglais et en français
  • Doit posséder de solides compétences informatiques (MS Office)
  • Doit avoir une voiture pour visiter les clients (frais de transport couverts)
  • Être très organisé et avoir un grand esprit de précision
  • Être motivé, tenace et motivé par les résultats
  • Capacité à effectuer plusieurs tâches et à les déléguer
  • Souhaiter apprendre et s’adapter rapidement à toute situation donnée

Contact Details

Interested? Send your CV to Nadia at [email protected]