Currently looking for a Sales Professional for an up and coming mobile advertising company!
Our client is Canada’s top mobile marketing solution company. Their focus is exclusively partnering with the world’s leading mobile ad technology companies and mobile apps to deliver unparalleled end-to-end mobile marketing solutions for our clients. They currently have offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, our client is currently seeking a qualified Account Executive who will be responsible for growing the brand in the market while building relationships with key agency groups and clients.
The Account Executive is responsible for growing and maintaining existing relationships with Agency Partners and Client Directs.
- Prospect, develop, maintain and grow revenue-generating relationships with advertisers and agencies
- Communicate Apex offerings and unique value-proposition to advertisers and agencies via email, over the phone, through in-person meetings/presentations and through formal campaign proposals
- Work with all internal groups (marketing, research, strategy, etc.) to prospect new business, to ensure campaign success and to grow Apex’s position in the marketplace
- Report and track all revenue including sales activity and deal pipeline through Sales CRM platform.
- Participate in industry events to build Apex’s brand presence
- Represent Apex with the highest level of integrity
- Ideal sales candidate will be financially-driven, highly disciplined and have a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed revenue goals and excel in a highly competitive market
- A minimum of 2 years advertising sales experience, with a specific focus on mobile
- Knowledge of the digital media and mobile advertising landscape
- A deep Rolodex of agency and client decision-makers
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Driven, self-starter who is able to execute and deliver without day to day management
- Sharp business sense and resourceful
- Must be service oriented, with knowledge of advertising/marketing/promotions
- Strong account development, customer service and follow-up skills
- Excellent oral, planning, organizational, and time management skills
- College/University degree required
- Some traveling is required
- Competitive compensation package
- Extended holiday break and “skip days”
- Office snacks and meals